I ordered a beautiful flower arrangement for my daughter who just had a baby.When the flowers were delivered to the hospital, they weren't even close to what I had ordered.

I ordered a glass building block filled with pink and white roses and pink and white ribbons. What my daughter received was a train with daisies and lilies and no ribbons. When I called Gresham's Florist of Atlanta, an Asian woman answered the phone and started screaming at me that she could make substitutions. When I said the arrangement was not even close to what I ordered online, she started screaming that she didn't have time for this, it's Valentine's Day, it's Valentine's Day.

Seriously, substitute the vase, the flowers and no ribbons? I could care less about Valentine's Day, my daughter just had a baby. No apology whatsoever. Her solution was "I will have someone pick it up".

Unbelievable.

The bottom line is use any another florist in the Atlanta area that can actually deliver arrangements that are somewhat close to what you see online.Tell your friends and family too so they don't get ripped off and their recipients disappointed.

Review about: Greshams Florist Of Atlanta Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Send the arrangement that I actually ordered.

I didn't like: Bait and switch.

Comments